To glue the glass and ceramic together, I covered most part of the glass will newspaper, leaving the edges, then I sealed the edges with silicone sealer for aquariums. After the first layer dried, I did a water leaking test. There was a small leak, so I put another layer of silicone all the way alone.
Leaving two days for it to dry, I did another test on Friday.
The aquarium can hold roughly about five and half buckets of water. So far, there was no leaking. I left it over the weekend. If the water is still in the same level next Monday, I can start to build the setting inside.
I notice that because of the distortion caused by the water, the glazes in the tank look much nicer.