Search This Blog

Saturday 4 October 2014

Record: Change of the Aquarium


This is the setting that I showed in interim show. 

1. the first day


2. after a week


3. after two months

Richard from Photography Department helped me shooting these photos. We set a flashlight with its umbrella at the right upper side of the tank. At the same time, black cards were used at different places to prevent reflection, especially the front of the tank. We took about 300 photos, and these are just nine of them.

It can be seen that the setting changed a bit after the show. The background plants and moss grow crazily and the new plant I tried in the front are not doing so well. The light I am using now is way too weak. There are 30 or even more baby fishes in the tank and the baby shrimps are growing well. This proves that the tank is in a relevantly good and balanced condition. Though there is some algae appears on my work in the front.










This tank may stay like this for quite a while and I will use something else to test my new ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment