Search This Blog

Wednesday 20 August 2014

Exhibition: Stranger than Fiction


This exhibition was in Science Museum. It was definitely out of my comfort zone. The longer I stayed there, the more I felt scared. My hair was all standing up. 

The photos and other evidences were arranged in a really scientific way that my friend and I thought these weird animals were real. There were video about how these strange animals were found. And analyses of their habit, features were just around every specimen. There were even anatomical drawings. We kept saying that these animals must not evolve naturally, because there was no way that these features could appear in one animal. For example, a monkey had a bird's wings, or a turtle has four wings. We thought these were some cruel experiments during the war time.

I have to admit that this artist trick us successfully. Until now, when I am writing the journal, I am still not brave enough to look at the photos. It is a good way to be narrative indeed, but the specimen is my nightmare since I was young.

QAQ










No comments:

Post a Comment