Search This Blog

Tuesday 15 July 2014

Interim Show Work - 4 Final Effects


This is the final effect of my work for this interim show.

The background was not used at last, since it cannot be pasted firmly on the wall and it did not match the main body of my work.

It is a shame. I like it and really made efforts to make it. Though when I almost finished it, I had a feeling that it may turn out like this.














Feedback:

I noticed that audiences either like the ceramic itself, or feel interested because it is a aquarium. A person belonging to the first kind told me that he wanted to see how these ceramics look like as jewellery. One of another kind of people liked taking to me about their aquarium all the time.

Neither of them sees the ceramic and the aquarium as a inseparable unit. This is crucial problem that I need to solve in my next period of study.  

No comments:

Post a Comment